Last updated: 5/10/2023
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us. You may give us information by entering information through our online forms, inputting information while using our services, connecting or communicating with us on social media, contacting us through our chat service, contacting us by phone or email for information or customer service, or interacting with our website, or products and services or any other contact method. The categories of information include:
- Identifiers which include but are not limited to name, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, phone number and other.
- Categories of personal information described in Section 1798.80(e) of the California Civil Code, such as name, address, and telephone number.
- Commercial information, such as products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement
- Geolocation data, such as your physical address.
- Inferences drawn from the above categories of information.
- Or other
Information We Automatically Collect. Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our websites. This information may be collected via several technologies, including cookies, pixels, and tracking scripts, and may be combined with the information you give us.
Information We Collect from Third Parties. We may receive information from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services on our websites, which includes, but is not limited to:
- digital marketing
- public relations
- media buying
- creative services
- email marketing services
- and others
- To provide analytic services, such as analyzing customer usage and improving services offered.
- To detect security incidents, protect against fraudulent or other criminal activity, debug and repair errors, and maintain the overall quality and safety of our websites.
- To market our products and/or services to you, which includes using a direct marketing provider to send you postcards, email marketing, advertising, and/or to reach out with a phone call.
- To fulfill our legal and financial obligations.
- and for other purposes, at our sole discretion within the law.
Marketing: We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below. You will continue to receive service-related messages concerning products and services you have purchased (unless we have indicated otherwise).
How We Share Your Information
Affiliates and Service Providers. We may share your information with our third-party service providers, vendors, agents, and any subcontractors as required to offer you our products and services. The service providers we use help us to:
- Run, operate, and maintain our websites through third-party platforms and software tools; and,
- Provide direct marketing campaigns, including sending postcards and emails to you.
- Provide digital marketing campaigns, including serving display advertising, video advertising, audio advertising, social media advertising and others
Direct Marketing Providers. With respect to your personal information, we share your information with direct marketing providers and advertising partners to market our services to you via email, mail and postcards. You can opt out of this by contacting us. Our company never sells this information to any other company or service and this information is used solely for our own advertising and marketing purposes.
Your Privacy Choices
Marketing Opt-Out: We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us.
Opting Out of Online Targeting: If you wish to opt out of other third party ad platforms and ad networks (including ones we work with and may have transferred data to in the past), we recommend visiting the opt-out pages offered by the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt Opt Program (http://optout.networkadvertising.org) and the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Program (http://www.aboutads.info).
Opting out through the above methods will cause one or more opt-out cookies to be set on your browser or device, to indicate that you have opted out. Opting out in this way won’t prevent you from seeing ads: but it will in many cases lead the companies listed to stop customizing ads based on inferences they have made about you or your interests. Note that opt-outs are browser-specific, so opting out on one browser will not affect a second browser or device that you use. For the same reason, if you buy a new device, change browsers or clear all cookies, you’ll need to perform this opt-out task again.
Unsubscribing from Our Emails: In addition, when we send an email to you (whether on our behalf or on behalf of a client) via mass email methods, we will provide a way for you to opt out of receiving these emails from us in the future. Usually, this appears as an “unsubscribe” or “opt out” link in the footer of the email.
However, if we send you an email directly, this may not be included. You can always respond to us and ask us to remove you from further contact.
Change of Control
Personal information may be transferred to a third party because of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization, or other change in control. If we sell, merge, or transfer any part of the business, part of the sale may include your personal information.
960 Turnpike St, Ste 3C
Canton, MA 02021